Chocolate seems to be the flavor that everyone wants in their protein treats. Is there anything more decadent that a dark, rich chocolate? Here is a recipe that gives you twice the chocolate in these double chocolate chip protein cookies.
Double Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies Ingredients
– 2 Cups Whey Protein Powder
– 1 tsp Baking Powder
– 2 tbsp Unsweetened Cacao Powder
– 3 tbsp Cacao Nibs
– 3 Egg Whites
– 3/4 cup Pumpkin Puree (or unsweetened applesauce)
Double Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies Directions
– Preheat the oven to 375*F
– Grease cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray
– Mix dry ingredients in one bowl
– Mix wet ingredients in another bowl
– Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix well
– Lay out cookies and bake for 7-8 minutes or until the cooked through.