A Tasty Chocolate Treat Without the Guilt
Who does not love chocolate? Most people tend to have a weakness towards this decadent sweet, which is why the best selling protein powder flavor is indeed chocolate.
If you could eat fudge bars while getting in your macros, you would be all over it, right? You no longer have to wait for that to happen because here is a foolproof recipe for high protein fudge bars that will satisfy any sweet tooth. And if the chocolate is not sweet enough for you, then the honey will get you.
With the recipe below, you could substitute plenty of items such as PB2 in place of natural peanut butter or your sweetener of choice in place of honey. They all work nicely.
High Protein Fudge Bar Ingredients:
Makes 5 Bars
– 8 Scoops Chocolate Protein Powder
– 1 cup Oatmeal
– 1/3 cup Natural Peanut Butter
– 3 tbsp Honey
– 1/2 cup 1% Milk
– 3 tbsp Crushed Peanuts
High Protein Fudge Bar Directions:
1. Mix together the protein powder, oatmeal, peanut butter, honey and milk.
2. Form into 5 bars and then roll in the crushed peanuts to finish.
3. Place in the fridge for about 30 mins
High Protein Fudge Bar Nutritional Facts:
(Per Serving – 1 Bar)