Great High Protein Low Carb Salmon Recipe
I love me some salmon. Not only is salmon full of good fats and protein, it also tastes incredible when cooked properly. I normally cook a minimum of two pounds of salmon per week. When cooking more than a few pieces, I tend to broil it on high for about ten minutes with come cajun spices or lemon pepper. Every once in a while, I like a little bonus treat, and here is my go-to recipe for salmon when I need something different.
This rosemary marinated salmon recipe is packed with protein and carb-free for those of you watching your carbs.
Makes 4 Servings
1 tbs. lemon juice
1/2 tsp. rosemary, crumbled, or 2 tsp. fresh, chopped
1 tbs. plus 1 tsp. olive oil
4 six-ounce salmon steaks
1. Combine all ingredients, sans salmon, and pepper to taste in a bowl.
2. Pour mix into the bottom of a small baking dish.
3. Add salmon steaks and coat evenly.
4. Cover and marinate for 15-30 minutes in the refrigerator.
5. Wrap each steak loosely in aluminum foil.
6. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.